MAT Exam 2018 Introduction:
- About: MAT Exam 2018 i.e. Management Aptitude Test is a standardized entrance test being administered since 1988 to facilitate business schools to screen candidates for MBA and other related courses.
- Authority: MAT Exam 2018 is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA).
- Approved By: It is approved by the by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), Government of India, and remains the main entrance test for PGDM and MBA as granted by the Supreme Court of India in 2013.
- Courses Offered: Many international universities also accept the MAT score for admissions to management, business, and finance related courses. The scores are considered for admissions to more than 600 Business schools in India for PGDM and MBA
- Skills Tested: The MAT 2018 Exam will test a candidate’s language comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, knowledge of the Indian and global environment.
- Abroad Centres: The exam is also held in major centres abroad, where students can take up MAT for the same academic year and apply to Indian B-Schools and universities of their choice.
- MAT Score: It is compulsory to have valid MAT scores in order to gain admission to any university that participates in AIMA.
- Interaction ID: Every candidate has a 6-digit registration number and 9-digit roll number through which he/she can correspond with all the procedures of MAT Exam 2018 on the AIMA website.
MAT Exam 2018 Important Details:
|Important Details of MAT 2018 exam|
|Exam Name||Management Aptitude Test|
|Authority||All India Management Association|
|Exam Mode||Paper/Computer Based Test|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Exam Type||National Level|
MAT Exam 2018 Important Dates:
- Application Form Date: Candidate can fill MAT September Exam 2018 Application Form from the month of June onwards.
- Admit Card: Candidate can download MAT 2018 September Exam Admit Card from the month of August.
- Offline Exam Date: Candidates who are appearing for MAT 2018 September Exam in offline mode i.e. Paper Based Test for them exam date is 02 September 2018 (Sunday).
- Online Exam Date: Candidates who are appearing for MAT 2018 September Exam in online mode i.e. Computer Based Test for them exam date is 16 September 2018 (Sunday).
- Click here to know more about Important Dates.
MAT Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates should have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized Board or University to be eligible for MAT Exam 2018.
- Indian Citizen: Candidates who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply for MAT exam 2018.
- Final Year Candidate: Candidate who are in final year they can also apply for MAT exam 2018 provided they should complete there graduation degree before the MAT exam 2018 counselling.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limitation for MAT September exam 2018. Candidate can attempt for MAT exam any number of times.
- Click here to know more about MAT Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
MAT Exam 2018 Registration:
- Online Registration: Candidates can register themselves for MAT 2018 Exam from the official website of AIMA only.
- Application Form Last Date: Candidate can apply for MAT 2018 September exam until July 2018.
- Payment Details: Payment for MAT 2018 examination can only be done by online mode.
- Application Form Fees: Candidate can pay MAT 2018 September Exam Application Fees via online mode only.
- Click here to know more about Application form.
MAT Exam 2018 Admit Card:
- Admit Card Availability: After finishing the Application Form filling procedure candidates can download MAT Exam 2018 Admit Card on the official website of AIMA.
- Details Required: Candidates need to enter the details such as Application Number and Password to get their MAT Exam 2018 Admit Card.
- Offline Exam Admit Card: Candidate can download MAT September Exam 2018 Admit Card for offline examination from August 2018.
- Online Exam Admit Card: MAT September Exam 2018 Admit Card will be available to download for offline examination from August 2018.
- Click here to know more about MAT September Exam 2018 Admit Card.
MAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Question Type: Question Paper of MAT 2018 September exam are of multiple choice questions (MCQ) types.
- Marks Distribution: In MAT September Exam 2018, for every correct answer one mark is awarded to the candidate whereas for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Mode of Exam: MAT Exam 2018 will be conducted in online mode and offline mode both. Candidate can appear for both modes of the exam by paying 1100/- extra while the time of filling the Application Form.
- Number of Questions: Candidate will have to attempt total 200 questions for MAT Exam 2018.
- Click here to know more about the exam pattern of MAT Exam 2018.
MAT Exam 2018 Syllabus:
- Subjects: The subjects included in the MAT exam 2018 are English language comprehension, Mathematics skills, Data analysis & sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning.
- General Awareness: MAT September exam 2018 contains the section of General Awareness also apart from the general aptitude subject.
- Exam Level: MAT 2018 September exam is a national level entrance examination.
- Previous Year Paper: MAT September exam 2018 pattern is not pre-decided so to get the syllabus details candidates are advised to see previous year question papers of MAT exam.
- Click here to know more about the syllabus.
MAT Exam 2018 Results:
- Result Availability: The MAT September 2018 result can be accessed only on the AIMA website.
- Result Declaration Date: Candidate can download the MAT September Exam 2018 Result from 1st week of October.
- Result Validity: With the MAT 2018 Result candidate can take admission to MBA or PGDM program for the session of 2018-2020 only.
- Note: The scorecard is extremely important for counselling and admission formalities, it must not be tampered with or damaged.
- Click here to know more about Results.
MAT Exam 2018 Counselling:
- Counselling process: Students who have scored accordingly will be called for the initial rounds of counselling. They will be given the first preference in admission to the college and course of their choice. Subsequent rounds of counselling will be held always from the highest ranks in priority.
- Admission: Final admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in MAT Exam 2018 and in further rounds.
- Document Required: Candidate need to carry all the original document along with the passport size photograph.
- Counselling Information: MAT Exam 2018 Counselling related information will be available on the official website of the AIMA.
- Click here to know more about counselling process of MAT September exam 2018.
MAT 2018 Participating Institutes:
Some of the institutes which accept MAT score are
- Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi
- The Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Amity University, Delhi
- Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan’s Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institutes of Management, Delhi
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
MAT Exam 2018 Contact Information:
Adress: All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110003, India
Contact Number: 011 – 24645100 / 011 – 24617354 / 011 – 43128100