Introduction to MAT Exam 2018 Application Form:
Once the MAT exam 2018 application form has been filled, you will be redirected to the payment portal.
- Application Form Fee: MAT exam 2018 Application Form fees is Rs. 1550/- either for the online or offline exam.
- Fees for both Modes of Exam: Candidate can pay the fees of Rs. 2650/- and attend online and offline exam both.
- Online Payment: The candidate must pay for the application form via online using their debit/credit cards or net banking facilities.
MAT 2018 Consent form for Institutes/Colleges:edule:
|Registration for Consent Forms available online||Upto 15 June 2018|
|Last Date of receipt of printout of online registration form along with Demand Draft & other documents at AIMA, New Delhi||21 June 2018|
Guidelines to fill the MAT 2018 Consent Form Online:Filling of MAT Consent Online Form:
Obtaining of Demand Draft (Pre-Requisite) –
- Information: You have to give certain details from the Demand Draft at the time of giving online consent for assistance in MAT. Therefore, you should have the Demand Draft ready before filling up the Online Consent Form.
- Demand Draft: You are needed to obtain a Demand Draft for the inclusion of notification @ 26500/- per page is drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi, in advance.
- Rejection: Consent Form without the details of the Demand Draft will not be accepted.
Fill Online Consent Form –
- Verify Details: With the Demand Draft ready, you can fill online consent form. You are to exercise sufficient care while furnishing the details. Recheck before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission.
- Submit: After filling the form correctly, submit the same online.
- Registration: An auto-generated Registration Number is allotted to you on successful submission of the online consent form and will appear on print version of the Consent Form.
- Save: Before taking the print out, save the print version of consent form using ‘SAVE AS’ function in the ‘FILE’ menu of the window.
- Signature: After taking the print out, sign your signature along with the seal of the B-School on the print version of the consent form.
- Preserve: You must keep an additional copy of the consent form for all future reference.
2. Dispatching of completed printout of Consent Form:
Make the set of the following Documents:
- Print out of the filled online MAT Consent Form with auto-generated Registration No. duly signed and stamped.
- On the back of Demand Draft please fill the following details
- Institute/University Name
- Auto-generated Registration Number
- Copy of supporting documentation as to recognised PG Programme from approving authority/affiliating university.
- Demand Draft of amount as applicable in favour of All India Management Association – CMS payable at New Delhi.
- Copy of notification in Hard Copy/CD & of all the pages of the notification.
Send the above set of documents to reach the address below by 21 June 2018:
Mr Sanjeev Phatak
Centre for Management Services
All India Management Association
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar-III,