Introduction to Fill MAT Exam 2018 Application Process:
Step by Step Procedure to Fill MAT Exam 2018 Application Process:
- Application form availability: Candidates who wish to write the MAT exam 2018 can either obtain the application form online or in person from any of the colleges/study centres registered with AIMA, or from the AIMA centre in New Delhi.
- Visit the official website of AIMA
- Register yourselves online for MAT Exam 2018.
- MAT Exam 2018 Application Process – I: Select Action 1 to start filling MAT 2018 Application Form.
- Candidate will get an option to select MAT 2018 exam centres.
- Enter the required personal details to the MAT exam 2018 application form such as name, sex and date of birth.
- Upload the Photo ID proof and make sure that candidate can carry the same Photo ID Proof along with the MAT exam 2018 Admit Card.
- Submit the Application Form and visit the Action 2 as shown below.
- MAT Exam 2018 Application Process-II: Action 2 contains Documents uploads such as Photograph and Signature. Before uploading to the documents make sure that size and document file should be appropriate format.
- MAT Exam 2018 Application Process-III: Action 3 contain payment section. Once the MAT 2018 application form documents get uploaded, the candidates would be redirected to the payment portal. The MAT 2018 application fee can be directly paid online via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Offline Payment Option: Candidate should note that there is no online payment option available for MAT 2018 Exam.
- MAT Exam 2018 Application Process-IV: Action 4 contain MAT Exam 2018 Application Form Print-out part. Candidate can take the print-out and keep it for future purposes.
- Admit Card: After the successful completion of the application form, candidates can wait for the date of MAT 2018 Admit Card release and they can download the Admit card from the official website.