Introduction to MAT Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification for MAT Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Undergraduate Degree: Candidates should have the undergraduate degree with any stream and from the recognized Board or University to be eligible for MAT exam 2018.
- Stream: The Graduate degree can be from any stream like Medical, Engineering, Commerce, to Political Science.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidate should have more than 50% of there graduation degree courses to become eligible for MAT 2018 exam.
- Special Categories: Percentage limit for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Persons With Disability Candidates to be eligible for MAT 2018 exam is 45% of their graduate degree.
- Final year students: Final year candidate can also apply for MAT 2018 Exam provided they should finish their graduation courses before the MAT 2018 Counselling.
- Work Experience: For MAT 2018 Exam work experience is not required but if the candidate is having some kind of work experience then it creates additional weight.
- The Nationality of the Candidates:
- Indian Citizen: Candidates who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply for MAT 2018.
- NRI Candidates: NRI candidates are also eligible to apply for MAT 2018 exam.
- Age Limit and Attempts for the Candidates:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit condition in MAT Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
- Number of Attempts: There is no limit to the number of attempts they can take for this exam.
- NOTE: Once the candidate fulfils their MAT Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria they can apply for the MAT 2018 conducted by the AIMA. If anyone is not eligible for the same but falsifies information in the MAT 2018 application, they will be debarred from writing the examination and hence disqualified from the subsequent admission process.
- Relaxation of the category: A relaxation of 5% in the cutoff is given to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Eligible students can apply for the MAT 2018 Application Form.